What would happen at work if one of your employees passed away, or was caught up in an accident and was seriously injured? Or what if a colleague took their own life? What impact would that have on your organisation and the people who work daily with that colleague?
NECS Works (North East Counselling Services CIC)
The Davidson Building
Tyne & Wear
Office: (0191) 440 8127
Directions from Gateshead Interchange and access to the Davidson Building (we are based above Gateshead Citizens Advice Centre). North East Counselling Services is accessible by buses and metro which stop at Gateshead Interchange.
To get to NECS we suggest the following directions.
1. When exiting Gateshead Interchange on to West Street cross over the road towards Trinity Square opposite.
2. Walk through Trinity Square passing Tesco on left and Cinema on right.
3. Walk down stairs and cross road towards Shildon House (Jobcentre Plus).
4. Walk on to Swan Street and you should then see Gateshead Citizens Advice Bureau on the left.
5. North East Counselling Services is based at the rear of the building (facing A167) upstairs in the Gateshead Citizen Advice Bureau on Swan Street.
6. To enter the building use the North East Counselling Services (NECS) intercom button at the door.
Unfortunately parking is only available for disabled users.
For the nearest car park you can use Tescos or on-street parking near the Job Centre.